HEC - Higher Education Commission Scholarships for the students
Balochistan and FATA
Apply at www.hec.gov.pk
Higher Education Commission Sector H-9, Islamabad.
HEC Scholarships for the students of Balochistan and FATA ; Applications are invited for the award of scholarships under the project ‘Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the students of Balochistan and FATA’ for 4-years Undergraduate and 2-years Postgraduate programme.
Programme: 4-years Undergraduate and 2-years Post Graduate degree programmes in any discipline.
Domicile : Balochistan or FATA
Age : Maximum 22 Years as on July 1 8, 201 1 for Undergraduate programme
Academic Qualification : a) For Undergraduates: FAJFSc/lCom/A-Level or equivalent with
minimum 60% marks
b) For Postgraduates: B.A/BSc or equivalent in any discipline with
minimum 45% marks
Howto Apply and General Information:
1. Scholarship details and application forms can be downloaded from URL:
2. Fill the application form in capital letters.
3. Attach attested photocopies offollowing documentswith application form:
j. ssc /0-level certiftate and marks sheet.
ii. HSSC/F.ScJA-level certificate and marks sheet.
iii. B.A/B.Sc. or equivalent degree and marks sheet(for postgraduate programme only).
iv. Applicant’s Computerized NIC or Form B.
y. Applicant’s Domicile Certificate.
vi. Father’s or Guardian’s Computerized NIC.
vii. Father’s or Guardian’s Domicile Certificate.
viii. Two attested passport size recent photographs.
ix. EquÑalence Certificate from IBCC in case of 0- level & A-level.
x. HSSC provisional/character certificate duly signed and stamped by the principal.
4. An amount of Rs.600/- as application processing fee (non-refundable) may be deposited in the
HEC Online A/C No. 17427900133401 in Habib Bank Limited, Shalimar Recording Company
Branch, Sector H-9, Islamabad (Attach Original receipt with application form)
5. 0-level / A-level applicants will have to provide Equivalence certificate and proof of
grades/percentage from IBCC (Mandatory)
6. Selection will be based on merit and observing regional? district! agency quota as prescribed by
the respective Governments.
7. HEC will facilitate the fresh students for admission but the final responsibility to secure
admission in any Public Sector University / Private Universities (W-Category only)! Degree
awarding Institute lies at the candidate.
8. F-lEG reservesthe right to accept or reject any application without giving any reason.
9. The advertisement should be read alongwith the intormation provided on above mentioned webse.
10. Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be entertained.
Closing Date of Application: The application forms completed in all respect along with all the required documents should be sent on the following address by registered post or courier service till July 18, 2011 (during office hours). Waqas Ahmed Chaudhry Balochistan &FATA Scholarship Programme . . Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad Project Director Ph #051-90808122 & 051-90808057, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org